Re: Looking for a part...

"scada" <scada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:HJ0Mg.60$AY4.56@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dave" <db5151@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:12fudp8be1bjnfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Trying to find a 1K linear taper "mini" potentiometer WITH dpst switch.
Seems everybody makes this part with only a spst switch, at least in
America. If anyone could give me the manufacturer (and maybe part #) for
such a component, I would be forever grateful. I did find a distributer
for
such a part in the UK, but the export tarriffs killed me. And that
distributer doesn't divulge supplier information on their merchandise.

Any help would be appreciated...

Dave
Houston TX, USA

www.jameco.com Part# 286660CM 1K, 1/5W, 16mm

Hey, cool! I ordered a catalog so I'll be ready next time. Unfortunately I
decided I was going to have to find another way around this particular rock,
and figured out how to use a DPDT relay to work with my current
configuration and get what I needed. Thanks for the link and info though.
If anything changes, or I find out my numbers don't work, I'll have it.
Much appreciated.

Dave

.