Re: Wireless Lan

On 2007-06-08, Syd <sydceeoz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I to want to input an RS232 Serial or USB signal into a wireless device to
be received by a PC on a 802.11 wireless network.
The wireless device should be portable and be battery operated.

Does anyone have a circuit or is there a commercial module that can do this?

It's called a laptop computer.

get a used one with a busted screen if cost is an issue.

Bye.
Jasen

  • Re: Wireless Lan
    ... be received by a PC on a 802.11 wireless network. ... The wireless device should be portable and be battery operated. ... Does anyone have a circuit or is there a commercial module that can do ... So perhaps what you want is something like a "micro web server" ...
    (sci.electronics.misc)
  • Re: Wireless Lan
    ... be received by a PC on a 802.11 wireless network. ... The wireless device should be portable and be battery operated. ... Does anyone have a circuit or is there a commercial module that can do this? ...
    (sci.electronics.misc)
  • Re: Wireless Lan
    ... be received by a PC on a 802.11 wireless network. ... The wireless device should be portable and be battery operated. ... Does anyone have a circuit or is there a commercial module that can do this? ... This is the simplest approach: ...
    (sci.electronics.misc)
  • Wireless Lan
    ... be received by a PC on a 802.11 wireless network. ... The wireless device should be portable and be battery operated. ... Does anyone have a circuit or is there a commercial module that can do this? ...
    (sci.electronics.misc)
  • Re: Wireless device (Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG) not working on Ubuntu LTS 8.04
    ... I was able to access the internet via my Wireless network card. ... The details of my wireless device is:- IntelPRO/Wireless 3945ABG ... But if you are not afraid to compile the source, ...
    (Ubuntu)