pye dvd remote control codes

Hi all, i hope i am on the right forum,
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction, i have a pye prv
645 dvd recorder that has no remote control (lost!!)
i bought a technika tt-707 that will not hook up with dvd burner.
I have tried manual and self seeking way to code remote to dvd but no
joy.
Does anyone have the remote control code for this dvd recorder>?
I have tried all phillips codes too.
Thanks very much.
jazzy29.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutelectronicequipment.com/group/sci.electronics.misc/
More information at http://www.talkaboutelectronicequipment.com/faq.html

  • Re: Screen Saver wont activate
    ... Enables you to use a remote control with your DVD drive if your drive ... The defects are with PCMService and DVDLauncher. ... What did you mean in another post: "but, then some games do not run."? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DVD player freezes.
    ... I have a Sony RDR - Gx120 DVD recorder, which I bought four years ago. ... there was dirt on the commutator of the motor that moves the ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • pye dvd remote control codes
    ... 645 dvd recorder that has no remote control ... i bought a technika tt-707 that will not hook up with dvd burner. ... Does anyone have the remote control code for this dvd recorder>? ...
    (sci.electronics.misc)
  • Re: OT: Wrinkly-friendly DVD players?
    ... >> I've just given my mother my old DVD player but trying to ... Can anyone recommend an inexpensive DVD ... >My mother is the same and all she wants on a remote control is little ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • DVD player freezes.
    ... I have a Sony RDR - Gx120 DVD recorder, which I bought four years ago. ... It would then continue and freeze again several times thereby losing chunks of content. ... This applies to DVDs I have created and those I have bought, none of which show signs of damage. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)