Re: MM5453N LCD ??

I think I have it figured out. The Lowe HF-235 radio can tune up to
X29.999MHz, where X is used as a status indicator and driven by an
exclusive-or gate. For display of frequency the leading or most significant
digit of the five can only be a one or a two. For a one bits 31 and 32
drive segments b and c. Segments a,d,e,g are tied together and bits 31 and
33 would make a 2. So if I'm using the correct terminology the 5453 is
driving a 4 1/2 digit display that has 6 digits where X is driven by another
chip and the next digit can only be a one or a two.
So I need to find a 6 digit LCD with 50 pins that match. Any ideas
appreciated.
tnx

73
Hank WD5JFR