R/C car wont go in reverse

After hitting a wall, my car will now only go forward and turn but no
longer goes in reverse. The reverse lamps don't light up anymore
either.

Any thoughts?

  • Re: R/C car wont go in reverse
    ... my car will now only go forward and turn but no ... The reverse lamps don't light up anymore ... The fwd/rev motor is usually driven by 4 transistors in a H-bridge ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: R/C car wont go in reverse
    ... Does the car have seperate speed controller, reciever and servos? ... The reverse lamps don't light up anymore ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: R/C car wont go in reverse
    ... Penalty mode for reckless driving. ... The reverse lamps don't light up anymore ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)