Re: R/C car wont go in reverse

<veklad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1115554673.741171.311880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> After hitting a wall, my car will now only go forward and turn but no
> longer goes in reverse. The reverse lamps don't light up anymore
> either.
>
> Any thoughts?

You haven't told us enough information to be useful, what sort of RC car? Is
the speed controller electronic or mechanical? How's the inside of the car
look?

  • Re: Re: Re: North Dakota Train Crossing
    ... collision damage is the same as though hitting the wall at 50. ... Hit a wall at 50 and make a car into junk. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Steering people towards the hazards of speeding
    ... I dropped the bike just behind the car in front of me. ... I think it's actually illegal to reverse onto a road, ... some sort of award and so on. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: 99 SL2 w/Transmission Clunkage and Slippage
    ... Still problems with reverse. ... When I go back into reverse the car starts ... could feel that it didn't catch into gear (plus the car "coasted" like ... When it goes to third the noise and "slippage" occurs ...
    (rec.autos.makers.saturn)
  • Re: electric car going slower
    ... My sons electric car has lost its performance going forwards. ... : reverse it goes ok. ... In fact it now runs quicker backwards than ... Does the speed controller look anything like these two pictures? ...
    (rec.models.rc.land)
  • Re: cars that left an impression
    ... it full whack in reverse and slamming it in first to do a burn out cos ... nice and while there a mate said try and wheel spin, ... the hill backwards keeping it in first gear but with the clutch in, ... he'd place an old carpet against the wall and drive the car ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)