Re: need advice on career

Take a look at:
http://workfutures.bc.ca/article.cfm?site=graphic&lang=en&article=home

and more broadly

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/cs/comm/hrsd/about_us.shtml

mshokravi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
hi everyone. in about 6 months i'm going to relocate to Canada /BC.
i'm in a process of thinking to choose a new career as a
electromotor/electropump technician and repairer.But it seems there are
no specific informations on the net about this career in canada.i would
appreciate it if someone could share any kind of experience,tips and
advice about this career & future biz job .
btw i would like to work as an independent and have my own shop.
regards   matt

  • Re: need advice on career
    ... in about 6 months i'm going to relocate to Canada /BC. ... > electromotor/electropump technician and repairer.But it seems there are ... > no specific informations on the net about this career in canada.i would ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • need advice on career
    ... in about 6 months i'm going to relocate to Canada /BC. ... electromotor/electropump technician and repairer.But it seems there are ... no specific informations on the net about this career in canada.i would ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: GL: boring
    ... BTW... ... I do like Jeffrey and Reva. ... I remmeber really liking an episode about a year ago when she worked at spaulding and was enjoying being a career girl, ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Another Aussie wins GP3 on debut *ping misfit* [OT]
    ... Have you followed his career? ... BTW you missed that THAT THE OTHER KIWI LAD, Mitch Evans, crashed out on the first corner in the same race. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Whos Joe Pasternak? Was Re: All-star trumpet quartet
    ... Btw, note how high the mp is on Doc's embouchure in the old clip. ... impression is he played with a lower placement later in his career. ... that's both Candoli bro's in the trumpet section. ... who's Joe Pasternak that Skitch refers to as not ...
    (rec.music.makers.trumpet)