Archerkit -Radio shack 277-125 manual?

Found an unfinished project in the closet, an Archerkit 13.8v/5v power
supply. It's 95% assembled, but I want the instructions that tell you how to
place the jumpers to make it 13.8v or 5v, and how to adjust it. I can
probably figure it out, I just don't want to fry any components doing it.
These things were sold by Radio Shack maybe 20-25 years ago, so it's a long
shot.

Mike

  • Re: Archerkit -Radio shack 277-125 manual?
    ... > Found an unfinished project in the closet, an Archerkit 13.8v/5v power ... but I want the instructions that tell you how ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: IBM 45nm -- new or licensed from Intel?
    ... However this increases power consumption for all fetches, ... all instructions). ... I had the impression that 2-way for a RISC was 1 general integer FU ... x86compilers for lower-end, embedded systems?) ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: Binary math?
    ... number to the power of any integer number would give astronomically wrong ... math in a 8bit ... most instructions are 1Word thus making the maximum program ... This question should probably be posted in a different newsgroup as it is ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: GE Bright From The Start hybrid light bulbs
    ... Like in a closet where the lamp is on for 10 seconds at a time. ... Do you honestly have to wait until a CFL gets to full power to put the ...  You may not like the lights, but your given reasons are quite ... saving lights as an effective way to save energy. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: The Common System Interface: Intels Future Interconnect
    ... Most all usermode x86-64 instructions are just 64-bit ... It is not really any less secure than Power or other alternative arch's. ... POWER 6 current *ships* at a peak of 4.7GHz, and prototypes have hit ... Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. ...
    (comp.os.vms)