Mitsubishi Movemaster RM-101 Robotic Arm Help

I apploligize for being OT but I just got a Mitsubishi Movemaster RM-101
Robotoc Arm from about 1984 and the only
documentation I got was a pin out
I'm hoping somebody can steer me towards some documentation or software so I
can set this up and experiment with it
Thanks in Advance
Bob

  • Re: POST_CRC in Spartan-6
    ... I am a little at a loss reading the documentation, ... different pin that INIT_B. ... CRC error". ... settings and I assume that is done through the DRP, ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Grabbing an Image from WMP
    ... I am totally new to the WMP SDK as well as ActiveX programming, ... A DirectShow "graph" must be installed in the pipeline ... Installation is done by attaching to your graph's input pin to the ... I found documentation in the "Embedded OS Dev" portion of MSDN ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)
  • Re: Katastrophe Bluetooth
    ... "DOCUMENTATION" verlinkt, und dort kannst du dir die Doku natürlich auch ... Seite als ersten Treffer bei der Suche nach "python doc download" ... finde, die PIN zu übergeben... ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.hardware)
  • Re: How long should I wait before posting a BAD SELLER type post on rgp?
    ... he knew where I could find a manual and schematics for this thing. ... documentation from the pin and wanted to keep it. ... On the last email exchange, he implied that he was doing ... That he really doesn't have any documentation. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • How long should I wait before posting a BAD SELLER type post on rgp?
    ... During my inspection of this pin I asked if ... documentation from the pin and wanted to keep it. ... On the last email exchange, he implied that he was doing ... That he really doesn't have any documentation. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)