service mode Beko (Grundig) 22.1 100Hz CTV Chassis
- From: Bruce Cohen <bcohen@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:35:00 +0100
Can anyone tell me how to put a Beko 22.1 chassis into service mode or point me to a site where I can download a service manual? The normal Beko methods don't seem to work with my set and have not had any luck searching the web for either the service mode tip or the service manual.
- Prev by Date: Re: Disposable Televisions
- Next by Date: Re: Disposable Televisions
- Previous by thread: Need Standby Source For Mitsubishi CS-3135R
- Next by thread: Re: service mode Beko (Grundig) 22.1 100Hz CTV Chassis