Re: BC 142XL Scanner display problem

rb wrote:
> Anyone know where I could get a new red led
> display for this scanner.

Do you really want to keep using something that obsolete, when for just
a few bucks more you can buy a state of the art replacement?

If you so dearly want to keep using the BC142XL then here you go:

Relevant Pages

  • how to scan image from form
    ... image shud be display in my form when user click save button it shud save as ... i was trying to use kodak image scanner and image edit controls ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Getting Graphic file into Word and sending as attachment?
    ... It gives reasonably good quality with small file size. ... If you are scanning an image for display on a monitor, setting the scanner resolution to ... Some programs offer an option to change the display resolution. ...
  • Re: Outdoor cafe
    ... That means profiling your scanner and display, ... Most peoples displays aren't colour managed so any image you put up will ... Thank you, Charles. ...
  • Re: HP ScanJet 4850 color issue
    ... >> I just bought a new HP scanner model 4850. ... Look on the setting tab of the Display properties and see if the adapter and ... Nothing in the color profile is OK, ...
  • Re: Radar Installation
    ... scanner that might not be the one your factory specifies but orf the ... Will it work to put a different scanner or do you always have to use ... the signal that synchronizes head rotation with display rotation. ...