Re: BC 142XL Scanner display problem

rb wrote:
> Anyone know where I could get a new red led
> display for this scanner.

Do you really want to keep using something that obsolete, when for just
a few bucks more you can buy a state of the art replacement?

If you so dearly want to keep using the BC142XL then here you go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5838736187

  • how to scan image from form
    ... image shud be display in my form when user click save button it shud save as ... i was trying to use kodak image scanner and image edit controls ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • Re: Getting Graphic file into Word and sending as attachment?
    ... It gives reasonably good quality with small file size. ... If you are scanning an image for display on a monitor, setting the scanner resolution to ... Some programs offer an option to change the display resolution. ...
  • Re: Outdoor cafe
    ... That means profiling your scanner and display, ... Most peoples displays aren't colour managed so any image you put up will ... Thank you, Charles. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: HP ScanJet 4850 color issue
    ... >> I just bought a new HP scanner model 4850. ... Look on the setting tab of the Display properties and see if the adapter and ... Nothing in the color profile is OK, ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Re: Radar Installation
    ... scanner that might not be the one your factory specifies but orf the ... Will it work to put a different scanner or do you always have to use ... the signal that synchronizes head rotation with display rotation. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)