Samsung picture tubes!

I have seen two Samsung T.V.'s with bad CRT's just lately Model # TXJ
2754, TXJ2750
A68ADT25X01 CRT in both cases. Arcing orange inside. Like the vacuum is
gone out
of them. Anyone see this in this CRT # ? Also, where do I get a CRT
cross reference
with newer CRT's? Looked online allover, & "Googled" it. Can't find one
with anything
higher than A68AEC00X, to cross with the ones I have found bad. Thanks,
Dani.

  • Re: CRT tube - Releasing vacuum for tube removal/disposal
    ... to release the vacuum first because i think i should before i remove the ... tensioned wires holding in the tube. ... glass under it, theres no metal i can drill. ... glass seal in the center of the CRT socket (may be hidden by the indexing ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: CRT monitor, letting out vacuum and other stories
    ... Since there's a couple threads on CRT monitors, letting out the vacuum, ... This was a ViewSonic monitor from 1995, a curious item I've not seen ... often is capacitive pickup of the H & V beam scan edges. ... Vacuum let out by filing the end of the CRT neck. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: CRT monitor, letting out vacuum and other stories
    ... Since there's a couple threads on CRT monitors, letting out the vacuum, ... This was a ViewSonic monitor from 1995, a curious item I've not seen ... often is capacitive pickup of the H & V beam scan edges. ... Vacuum let out by filing the end of the CRT neck. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Theory about vacuum!
    ... A vacuum in GR is much more sophisicated. ... in the CRT on Earth. ... The very fact that Shapiro and Deflection measure- ...
    (sci.physics.research)
  • Re: CRT tube - Releasing vacuum for tube removal/disposal
    ... remove pcb from crt base, where the ring of pins is. ... Stand tv upright as usual, place metal bar one end on ground, ... other end on the glass nipple. ... If you take the vacuum out, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)