Samsung picture tubes!

I have seen two Samsung T.V.'s with bad CRT's just lately Model # TXJ
2754, TXJ2750
A68ADT25X01 CRT in both cases. Arcing orange inside. Like the vacuum is
gone out
of them. Anyone see this in this CRT # ? Also, where do I get a CRT
cross reference
with newer CRT's? Looked online allover, & "Googled" it. Can't find one
with anything
higher than A68AEC00X, to cross with the ones I have found bad. Thanks,
Dani.

  • Re: CRT tube - Releasing vacuum for tube removal/disposal
    ... to release the vacuum first because i think i should before i remove the ... tensioned wires holding in the tube. ... glass under it, theres no metal i can drill. ... glass seal in the center of the CRT socket (may be hidden by the indexing ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: CRT monitor, letting out vacuum and other stories
    ... Since there's a couple threads on CRT monitors, letting out the vacuum, ... This was a ViewSonic monitor from 1995, a curious item I've not seen ... often is capacitive pickup of the H & V beam scan edges. ... Vacuum let out by filing the end of the CRT neck. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: CRT monitor, letting out vacuum and other stories
    ... Since there's a couple threads on CRT monitors, letting out the vacuum, ... This was a ViewSonic monitor from 1995, a curious item I've not seen ... often is capacitive pickup of the H & V beam scan edges. ... Vacuum let out by filing the end of the CRT neck. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Theory about vacuum!
    ... A vacuum in GR is much more sophisicated. ... in the CRT on Earth. ... The very fact that Shapiro and Deflection measure- ...
    (sci.physics.research)
  • Re: CRT tube - Releasing vacuum for tube removal/disposal
    ... Simple enough but how do you dispose of the materials the crt is composed ... like to release the vacuum first because i think i should before i ... all glass under it, theres no metal i can drill. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)