Requesting Dell E171FP or equivalent schematic diagram.

Hi does anyone have a schematic diagram of a dell E171FP 17" LCD
monitor or equivalent? At times, the display on mines become garbled
all of a sudden. This problem seems to clear by itself after a
couple of minutes. Even the self-check display is garbled when it is
not connected to the computer. Any idea why this could happen would
also be appreciated.

Sorry for earlier post, I forgot to write a subject.

Many thanks in advance :)
--
* Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 7
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

  • Re: Ok First question about XP Pro
    ... if you Run a 1280 x 1024 LCD Display ... at 1024 x 768 that means that each Pixel on the ... Resolution you want & it will support), a CRT Monitor has a "Native ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Want to Join my Adventure ?? in repairing a LCD monitor
    ... >> Does the inverter board convert back DC to AC? ... > Get a monitor that works and hook it up to your computer. ... > With that you can troubleshoot if it is your LCD or computer. ... > not display ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • down the LCD panel rabbit hole
    ... I've just purchased an LCD panel, Dell S2209W, and am trying to get the resolution sorted out. ... I changed this to "Generic LCD 1920x1080", logged out and back in as advised, and the display was now very blurry as well as stretched horizontally. ... System/Preferences/Display showed "Monitor Unknown". ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Want to Join my Adventure ?? in repairing a LCD monitor
    ... It sounds like you have a poor computer, and it goes to sleep after a period ... Get a monitor that works and hook it up to your computer. ... With that you can troubleshoot if it is your LCD or computer. ... If you send it a refreshrate that the LCD cannot handle it may not display. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: The State of the Beagle and RISC OS
    ... But the signal going into the monitor itself, the signal *driving that monitor* - is it digital, or analogue? ... Meanwhile, everyone else in this thread refers to the kind of signal going down the cable, because pointing out that the display source is digital is rather pointless - there aren't many analogue computers with VGA or DVI outputs. ... I've also used 1280x1024 LCD monitors, NEC again, which were also excellent and exhibited similar viewing angles to the above. ... it would be a bit less portable if it had a 13" CRT attached to the keyboard and I reckon the battery life wouldn't be so good. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)