sony protector error

upon power-up, my sony str-d1015 receiver goes into protect mode. i
checked all speaker connections and all checked out ok. i followed the
advice of another member who had the same problem and found part #
stk350-230 to be at fault. i purchased IC stk350-230 from mcm and want
to install it but, i can't see how to release the old part. it seems
to have a
plastic hold-down (or shield) around it holding it in place. can
anyone help me? thanks. jim

  • Re: best way to get translation jobs
    ... advice and tips on how to get started. ... Sometimes agencies are asking for translators in the papers. ... Also, I got some work through Proz.com, although I'm not a paying member. ... other Proz can ...
    (sci.lang.translation)
  • Re: Music & the Spoken Word
    ... holy are advised not to watch television. ... I've only been a member for 35 years, but I've never run up against ... that advice. ... "If you want to invade large swathes of Europe and Asia with an army of=20 ...
    (soc.religion.mormon)
  • Re: What to use as HashMap Key?
    ... I'm looking for advice on using keys for a HashMap. ... any Object used as a key should have a fixed hash code and it's ... I assume the Object here is instance member. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: The Record Collector/UK
    ... I would suggest writing directly to Larry Lustig and asking his advice. ... other than as an avid subscriber and member of the Recorded ... Vocal Art Society of London, a society that meets fortnightly to hear a ...
    (rec.music.opera)