Re: pioneer KEH-M6500 speaker wire colors?

"JT" <jtoth624@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a Pioneer KEH-M6500 supertuner III cassette. The speaker wires
out of the harness are:
Green
Green/blk
Green/red
Grey
Grey/blk
Grey/red

What is the correct wiring? Do the speakers share a common negative
lead?

Boy is that an old one :-) If memory serves,

Green = LF
Green/black = Left Common
Green/red = LR
Grey = RF
Grey/Black = R Common
Grey/red = RR

  • Re: pioneer KEH-M6500 speaker wire colors?
    ... Do the speakers share a common negative ... Green/black = Left Common ... maybe the flat ribbon cable inside that feeds the faceplate connector ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: [ot]Re: How to read arrow key input in the ANSI way?
    ... be common among certain groups of speakers. ... of Mexican Spanish, and also a suggestion that Spanish speakers may ... English usage (because I recognize that usage is neither mandated by ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: [OT] Indian C programmers and "u"
    ... It is called "hyperbole" and is very commonly used by native ... speakers, but is also difficult for non-native speakers to ... non-native speakers of English is that hyperbole and sarcasm ... are very common with native speakers, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Help wanted Drake 2BQ multiplier
    ... Speakers in metal boxes are prone to resonate somewhere. ... Regarding the speaker common lead, it is common to avoid a common ground, ... which could cause ground loop problems. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors)
  • Re: [OT] Indian C programmers and "u"
    ... >> speakers who also show an imperfect grasp of grammar. ... It generally means that you either suspect or believe it to be untrue. ... > seems that it is common in others; I can state that it is common in ...
    (comp.lang.c)