Re: opening attachment

"David Nebenzahl" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4552cb74$0$5806$822641b3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jonesy82 spake thus:

haveing trouble opening my e-mail with attachment most of them are from
friends that i know and know that they are safe. help please, thank in
advance.

Maybe you should try using something better than Outhouse Express to read
mail.

I never have trouble opening attachments with Outlook Express. For most
people that I know that do have trouble, the reason is either that their ISP
blocks attachments of the particular type that they can't open, or that the
ISP drops them because they exceed the size of the allocated mailboxes on
their servers.

If you want to be confident of the safety of incoming mail, and indeed any
that you are sending out, I would suggest that you put AVG free version from
Grisoft on your machine. This excellent anti-virus software checks all mail
on the fly, and auto updates from its home site every day.

Arfa

  • Re: Witnesses
    ... harassment by the clique of five of this group. ... And they threaten that if I would change my name to avoid their attacks, then they would get my ISP to cancel me. ... They had to use an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was hot in the summer, cold in the winter and stunk all the time. ... The outhouse was sitting on the bank of a creek and the boy determined that one day he would push that outhouse into the creek. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] SMC Router safe Login in plaintext
    ... Every ISP I've ever dealt with stores your password in plaintext. ... Apparently that's a risk the ISPs are willing to take. ... I found that the SMC Barricade SMC-7404BRB safe the Login for the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] SMC Router safe Login in plaintext
    ... Every ISP I've ever dealt with stores your password in plaintext. ... Apparently that's a risk the ISPs are willing to take. ... I found that the SMC Barricade SMC-7404BRB safe the Login for the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] SMC Router safe Login in plaintext
    ... Every ISP I've ever dealt with stores your password in plaintext. ... Apparently that's a risk the ISPs are willing to take. ... I found that the SMC Barricade SMC-7404BRB safe the Login for the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: I Finally Saw a Video!!
    ... They sell you a P2P app like limewire, then charge you for what you steal. ... Stick with iTunes to be safe, or see if your ISP has a site. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)