Re: HDD 'died' cyclic redundancy error

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:28:49 GMT, joseph2k <quiettechblue@xxxxxxxxx>
put finger to keyboard and composed:

In any case other XP users have suggested that you would be better off
using cmd.exe. In fact, if I were to include just one feature of XP in
Win98SE, it would be XP's extensions to batch language.

- Franc Zabkar

You can get that. Do some re-search.

If you mean 4DOS, then I've been aware of this command.com replacement
long before it became freeware. In any case I didn't say I was looking
for this extra functionality, I just said that it would be one of the
few features of XP that I would add to W98.

- Franc Zabkar