Re: HDD 'died' cyclic redundancy error

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:28:49 GMT, joseph2k <quiettechblue@xxxxxxxxx>
put finger to keyboard and composed:

In any case other XP users have suggested that you would be better off
using cmd.exe. In fact, if I were to include just one feature of XP in
Win98SE, it would be XP's extensions to batch language.

- Franc Zabkar

You can get that. Do some re-search.

If you mean 4DOS, then I've been aware of this command.com replacement
long before it became freeware. In any case I didn't say I was looking
for this extra functionality, I just said that it would be one of the
few features of XP that I would add to W98.

- Franc Zabkar

  • Re: CERT C Secure Coding Standard - last call for reviewers
    ... The only feature really missing is the designator initializers ... I have implemented with my extensions the complex numbers ... I seem to recall that for operator overloading you use a syntax that in standard compliant mode requires a diagnostic. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: CERT C Secure Coding Standard - last call for reviewers
    ... The only feature really missing is the designator initializers ... I have implemented with my extensions the complex numbers ... part of C99, and using the generic functions feature I implemented ... So from a C99 P.O.V. your compiler still lacks complex support and ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: how do i get rid of subsites
    ... If your host does nothave the extensions the publish feature ... > I imported a site as a subsite. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Help a beginner - function with pointer ...
    ... C90-only feature) in the same program *if* you want the program to ... extensions and some arbitrary set of C99 features, ... a subtly different set of extensions and features, ... implicit conversion when it's available. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: arrange by type in windows xp
    ... I had always thought that this feature simply arranged ... > files by alphabetizing them by their extensions, ... > isn't found by scanning extensions for P, it is found by scanning the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)