PQ35...?

Hi Group, Can someone help please...? I have a laptop HP notebook
#N3370 SER...F1929A. There are some components on the motherboard
that
are fried, I replaced most of them, but I cannot identify one, it is
six pin (IC), I can only give you the number that is on the board
next
to it...PQ35. I emailed HP, and they won't give me any info. any help
in this matter will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance, Stan

  • PQ35...?
    ... I have a laptop HP notebook ... There are some components on the motherboard that ... in this matter will be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance, Stan ...
    (sci.electronics.components)
  • Re: class action lawsuit against toshiba? - no purposeful deception.
    ... If a product is constructed in such a way as to fail under normal use, the UCC implied warranty may extend beyond any warranty limit the manufacturer wrote into the agreement. ... If Toshiba sold a million units with the power connector attached to the motherboard causing each end user and expense of two hundred dollars in five percent of those sales, the damage to the public is rather significant, no? ... The cause of the problem is either poor workmanship or excessive mechanical stress that caused the solder joint to fail (such as someone tripping over the wire from the AC adapter to the laptop while the laptop was plugged in, or someone tilting the laptop up putting the entire weight of the laptop on the power plug sticking out of the back of the machine). ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: [SLE] HP nx6125
    ... the notebook sometimes reboot. ... In SUSE, I've fiddled around, tried various ... reason since most ports and devices I need are on the laptop. ... > I would expect that on "dynamic" it should raise the CPU speed if I ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Opinions on the Following Alienware Specs (Also Cooling on Alienwares?)
    ... life, cooling performance, and cost. ... Note that many "gaming notebooks" ... performance notebook". ... the term "laptop" since it would apparently be hazardous to your health to ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: new laptop
    ... I need a laptop for running usual email & internet, ... notebook computer bought new today will meet all the minimum technical ... audio out and audio in quality (signal to noise ratio, linearity, channels ... have 30 GBytes of .wma files on my Dell Inspiron 1520) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)