Re: Downloading Youtube Video in video format

On Sep 8, 4:39 am, johndaniel...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Though I could download videos from Youtuve via

http://theanalystmagazine.com/youtube

I donot know the way to change the format. Please help

It's a FLV video. You can use VLC to play it, or virtualdub to convert
it to avi.

  • Re: m4p to mp3 conversion
    ... The original file format may be of several types, ... I wish to save the audio component and in particular ... flac file format, which seems to work. ... I tried using VLC to get the audio from commercial DVDs with LPCM ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • [Full-disclosure] Buffer-overflow and format string in VideoLAN VLC 0.8.6d
    ... Application: VideoLAN (VLC) ... B] format string in the web interface ... VLC is able to handle the subtitles automatically in a very simple way, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Buffer-overflow and format string in VideoLAN VLC 0.8.6d
    ... Application: VideoLAN (VLC) ... B] format string in the web interface ... VLC is able to handle the subtitles automatically in a very simple way, ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Problems playing .avi files
    ... I am still on F9 and I am having problems playing .avi files. ... vlc can't recognize the format, other programs say the codecs are ... .avi is a packaging format for media files, ... that require an assortment of different codecs. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Get_Video from Youtube
    ... Exactly what format is this file and how would I find it out. ... I know that if I rename it get_video.avi, get_video.wmv, or get_video.flv it will load into VLC just fine. ... Once renamed and drug to File Buddy, File Buddy gives me the type/creator implied by the suffix newly added. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)