How to revive dead car battery?

Hello..

I hope this post is related to this group because I think this is
about electronic a little bit.

Hmm, my car battery is almost dead. But, when I jumpstart it, it
starts well and the battery is also okay for another 2-3 start after
running it a while. Then, the next morning the car battery is flat
out. So, is there any method for me to revive the dead battery?
Because I think it is not fully dead yet, if I throw it, it would not
be good to the environment.

Thanks.

harore
http://www.hobbyelectroniccircuits.com

  • Re: How to revive dead car battery?
    ... my car battery is almost dead. ... I took it to a mechanic, it turned out to be a loose alternator belt. ... drive it this way for a week and if it doesn't work, you don't owe me ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: How to revive dead car battery?
    ... Hmm, my car battery is almost dead. ... Plate sulfation and high-resistance ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: How to revive dead car battery?
    ... harore wrote: ... my car battery is almost dead. ... I know this is going to sound dumb, but I had this problem once and when I took it to a mechanic, it turned out to be a loose alternator belt. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: range, was: Move to keep Analog Cell Phones
    ... >> Unless you're stuck because your car battery is dead!! ... > that's not used DEAD than the car battery. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)