Sharp TV 36N-S400

Need a schematic for Sharp 36N-S400, Set will shut down intermittently,
After shutdown have to unplug for a while to get it back on, B+ to H out is
137 VDC when set is working. Anyone have any tips on this one?
Charlie

  • Re: Server reboots every day same time
    ... I heard tell of a janitor who would unplug "an unused computer" to plug in the floor buffer... ... before & after the shutdown time. ... I have checked the AV logs, Landesk tasks and logs and the local task ... 10 minutes later then Task2 would be the culprit. ...
  • Re: Sharp Aquos "crashing"
    ... The only way to turn it on was to unplug it several times ... I have contacted Sharp multiple times with no ... > tries of plugging and unplugging the power cord. ... > powerstrip the problem vanished and hasn't returned for about six ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: buffers not syncing correctly during shutdown
    ... unplug the device ... what happens is that the usual shutdown routine gets processed until all ... I'm inclined to say that umount'ing the file systems is failing because ... Windows and users should be smart enough to know that they umount such ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Broadband Connection
    ... Shutdown the XP machine. ... Unplug the power supply to your broadband device and wait 2 minutes. ... Doug Sherman ...
  • unattaching the power cable cause laptop could not shutdown
    ... I find if I unplug the ... power cable and let it use the battery, it will become slow, and ... it will halt on the first stage and can not be shutdown. ... I think it maybe the ACPI problem, but if I disable the ACPI, the box ...
    (freebsd-questions)