Storage Oscilloscope Tek 434 (was Re: Repair broken Tek 485 or buy good used 2465/A/B?)
- From: fazeka@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:02:59 -0800 (PST)
OK, I have a question for the group. Gonna deviate a little here from
the original post...
What is a "Storage Oscilloscope"? Is there anything it can't do that a
normal oscilloscope can (for mostly audio purposes)?
I have a chance to get a Tek 434 locally. Anything I should know about
it? Any big problems with it?
Also, would the probes be compatible between the 485 and the 434?
- Prev by Date: Re: Slightly OT ...
- Next by Date: Re: Sharp LC-37HV6U, which DVI cable fits?
- Previous by thread: Do electrolytic capacitors blow up when old?
- Next by thread: Re: Storage Oscilloscope Tek 434 (was Re: Repair broken Tek 485 or buy good used 2465/A/B?)