Schematic for Ramsey CT-125 Frequency Counter

Anyone ever seen this? It's a cute little frequency counter that
is supposed to go to 1.3 GHz, but only the 10 MHz and 60 MHz ranges
work. The 1.3 GHz range is either non-responsive or erratic.

There's a house numbered chip, which may be the prescaler: 2-8758-229
with 274-227 below that.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks!

  • Re: Schematic for Ramsey CT-125 Frequency Counter
    ... James Sweet wrote in ... Sam Goldwasser wrote: ... is supposed to go to 1.3 GHz, but only the 10 MHz and 60 MHz ranges ... The 1.3 GHz range is either non-responsive or erratic. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: algorithm help
    ... > This looks cute. ... in fact I think its Owith n equals the size of data and m ... number of ranges. ... Rofl, indead a funny idea. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: algorithm help
    ... This looks cute. ... the number of ranges. ... three ranges, ergo m, logto find the ends is well proven since it's just ... My religion is kindness. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)