Schematic for Ramsey CT-125 Frequency Counter
- From: Sam Goldwasser <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 May 2008 18:02:58 -0400
Anyone ever seen this? It's a cute little frequency counter that
is supposed to go to 1.3 GHz, but only the 10 MHz and 60 MHz ranges
work. The 1.3 GHz range is either non-responsive or erratic.
There's a house numbered chip, which may be the prescaler: 2-8758-229
with 274-227 below that.
Any info appreciated.
--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/
Repair | Main Table of Contents: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html
Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above is
ignored unless my full name AND either lasers or electronics is included in the
subject line. Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.
- Prev by Date: Re: Please help my Pye P35!
- Next by Date: Re: Schematic for Ramsey CT-125 Frequency Counter
- Previous by thread: www.sony-us.blogspot.com
- Next by thread: Re: Schematic for Ramsey CT-125 Frequency Counter