Nintendo DS lite L2 Information
- From: Uwe Wiards <dse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:10:59 +0200
after i repair my NDS lite (falling down and Component L2 is damage, shake well an listen the component is chattering). My try to get the spec for the inductor in the web was negativ. Its look, its often a problem, because some people try to sell these small part for a lot of money, but the real cost are nearly 6ct per each. Here my result from measuring the original L2 inductor for somebodys information.
NDS lite Part L2 33uH in package SMD 1007
I hope my info is helpfull for somebody. Sorry my bad english.
Best regards from Germany
- Prev by Date: Forming splined form to round aluminium pot shaft
- Next by Date: Re: Forming splined form to round aluminium pot shaft
- Previous by thread: Forming splined form to round aluminium pot shaft
- Next by thread: Tektronix 2445b with problem