Re: Voltage Regulator 041M03

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:13:13 -0800 (PST), David Hester
<huskita92@xxxxxxxxx> put finger to keyboard and composed:

Can't find any info on this device. I need to know what the output
voltage should be. I'm assuming 3 volts, but would like to know for
sure. It is getting red hot on the circuit board and is outputting
around 7 volts.

Can you give us more information, eg number of pins, package style,
logo, date codes of other chips on same board, photo, etc.

The number may consist of two parts, a marking code and a date code.

- Franc Zabkar

  • Re: BBC B. Power supply
    ... > serial ports the PSU in my model B. fails. ... The +5 volts is fed to three points on the circuit board. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: Voltage Regulator 041M03
    ... voltage should be. ... It is getting red hot on the circuit board and is outputting ... around 7 volts. ... a shorted cap could overload the regulator. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: volt meter review
    ... still like the digital meters. ... has a led readout and is just the circuit board. ... volts to 30 volts and draw the powe from the circuit under test. ... They read the same as my Fluke digital meter. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: keyboard misses keys on laptop
    ... off the battery, ... As chips have to decide whether a voltage is either or. ... keyboard and it's circuitry. ... volts, 0 is 0 to 0.3 volts, and the circuits will actually use a threshold around ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: He who laugh last, laughs loudest, was Re: Wet your pants funny-- A.J. as an EE
    ... if you look at the LM675 spec sheet it shows 90db of power supply ... If the power supply voltage varies ... going to get 60 volts peak-to-peak out, which is about 20 volts RMS ... So this added resistor has used up all the IC's power ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)