Re: Voltage Regulator 041M03

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:13:13 -0800 (PST), David Hester
<huskita92@xxxxxxxxx> put finger to keyboard and composed:

Can't find any info on this device. I need to know what the output
voltage should be. I'm assuming 3 volts, but would like to know for
sure. It is getting red hot on the circuit board and is outputting
around 7 volts.

Can you give us more information, eg number of pins, package style,
logo, date codes of other chips on same board, photo, etc.

The number may consist of two parts, a marking code and a date code.

- Franc Zabkar

  • Re: BBC B. Power supply
    ... > serial ports the PSU in my model B. fails. ... The +5 volts is fed to three points on the circuit board. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: Voltage Regulator 041M03
    ... voltage should be. ... It is getting red hot on the circuit board and is outputting ... around 7 volts. ... a shorted cap could overload the regulator. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: keyboard misses keys on laptop
    ... off the battery, ... As chips have to decide whether a voltage is either or. ... keyboard and it's circuitry. ... volts, 0 is 0 to 0.3 volts, and the circuits will actually use a threshold around ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: He who laugh last, laughs loudest, was Re: Wet your pants funny-- A.J. as an EE
    ... if you look at the LM675 spec sheet it shows 90db of power supply ... If the power supply voltage varies ... going to get 60 volts peak-to-peak out, which is about 20 volts RMS ... So this added resistor has used up all the IC's power ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: PMOS in parallel with NMOS
    ... Connect 5 volts directly to the emitter. ... The 0 volts on the base is provided by a microcontroller pin. ... happens to come from an LM7805 voltage regulator. ... I am not as worried about the LEDs as I am the MCU. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)