Case or pouch for Fluke 87 + probes?

Was at a local Sunday market here today and one of the stalls had strong
(nylon?) padded and zipped bags in all shapes and sizes. One which looked
about right for my Fluke meter and leads would have cost about 5 dollars.
The smaller sizes all had loops and looked like they were made to fit on a
belt.

--
*I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.

Dave Plowman dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

  • Re: Free HDMI Cable Anyone?
    ... different ways and then pick languages that suit them for the tasks they ... Thousands of shapes and sizes of brick, ... Armstrong Audio http://www.audiomisc.co.uk/Armstrong/armstrong.html ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Small STRONG Magnets
    ... around the shop. ... small quantities and various shapes and sizes? ... Hard drives usually have some very powerful sector magnets for moving ... that in the smaller sizes. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: What scooter skirt style do you think would be best?
    ... >> of ALL shapes, sizes. ... > very definite personal reasons or are they going to try to support me ... many women of all shapes, sizes, abilities, racers, recreation riders, big ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Pictures
    ... One of the most physically unfit "men" I've ever seen. ... Like calling the skinny tom ronson "fat and ugly"? ... comes in all shapes and sizes. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Las Vegas and Pets...
    ... and come in all sizes and shapes. ... I agree, given the right marinade with sweet&sour sauce, but a little ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)