Case or pouch for Fluke 87 + probes?
- From: "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:33:47 +0000 (GMT)
Was at a local Sunday market here today and one of the stalls had strong
(nylon?) padded and zipped bags in all shapes and sizes. One which looked
about right for my Fluke meter and leads would have cost about 5 dollars.
The smaller sizes all had loops and looked like they were made to fit on a
*I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
Dave Plowman dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
- Prev by Date: Re: What is the trick to replacing rechargeable batteries please?
- Next by Date: Re: What is the trick to replacing rechargeable batteries please?
- Previous by thread: Call for papers: HPCS-10, Orlando, USA, July 2010
- Next by thread: need temperature sensor