re:Powdered Ferrite???

From: Lou (
Date: 12/01/04

    Date: 1 Dec 2004 06:30:10 -0600

    In principle, ferrite powder has to be sintered before it gets its
    final properties. For such an application requiring a low effective
    permeability, I think it would be acceptable to build your large rod
    out of small elements "I" shaped f.e. glued together.

            Posted at:

    • Re: My First C# (warning - long post)
      ... The one main OO design point that you should eventually spot from ... and all hold onto the **Single Responsibility Principle. ... the need for source code maintenance in the traditional sense. ... so that they can be extended, without requiring them to be modified. ...
    • Re: Monads vs. function composition
      ... without requiring a notion of running them. ... otherwise it would pass the data along as expected, binding ... In principle, yes. ... because a pipe always looks the same. ...