Re: What is this capacitor?

<sigh> Here's a link to the .jpg:

http://www.nmia.com/~overhaul/IMG00031-20100902-0118.jpg

NOT SPAM <overhaul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone seen a capacitor like K33 in this picture? It appears to be
electrolytic, but I have never seen one of this shape before. Of course
the box was manufactured about 40 years ago, so maybe they don't even make
this kind anymore.

But I was just wondering if a modern electrolytic capacitor would be a
valid replacement.

Any ideas?

---

--
---

Recursive -- see recursive.

When sending mail, remember to add "NOT SPAM" to the subject line.

  • Re: Announcing the release of Anti-Steganography (AntiSteg v1.00)
    ... omitted in my reply as I'm not interested in this bozo's attempt to spam ... You posted this off-topic tripe over in the alt.comp.anti-virus group, ... to another file format. ... Convert .jpg to .bmp (and optionally back to ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • message rules?
    ... I am getting spam where the text of the spam is in the form of an image, ... usually a .JPG. ... The sender and subject are random. ... Paul Anton ...
  • Re: Return an email on outlook 2007
    ... mail server truly knows what is the real sending mail server. ... resources of your host, your sending mail host, and the receiving mail ... someone that was never involved in sending the spam. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Changing "From:" in sendmail header
    ... >I have not seen any spam from stationeryhouse.com. ... >The web site is real. ... Be honest - isn't it safe to pitch any mail that has HTML in it? ... anyone sending mail with HTML in it can safely be assumed to be ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: tell a friend - prevent spam
    ... friend" form each minute? ... tell-a-friend script which prevents spam already coded, ... you're sending mail to an ... It's slow to spam like that compared to injection for sure, ...
    (alt.php)