Re: HHO test

On Jul 17, 2:37 pm, Fred Kasner <fkas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wes Newell wrote:
For those interested, preliminary test of HHO at wptv channel 5 showed a
huge improvement of gas milage on their test vehicle. They have now
conducted a more extensive test and the results will air July 29 and also
be posted on their website.

http://www.wptv.com/content/specialreports/story.aspx?content_id=74b1....

It can be said without fear of contradiction of anyone who knows the
merest fundamentals of chemical bonding theory and of quantum mechanics
that there is essentially zero probability of there being any such
critter as HHO . A molecule with the structure of  O
                                                   / \
                                                  H   H
is so much more energetically stable that no such compound as HHO which
would have two one electron bonds could be stable enough to be said to
exist.
FK

My guess is that by HHO, the OP is actually posting about "Brown's
Gas", which can likely be more accurately described as H2 mixed with
O2.

If that's the case, I fear for the future of his engine, because this
particular gas is said to have a very bad "knock" associated with
it! :-)

(Michael Hannon, by virue of his experience, is said to be the
empirical expert on this stuff.)

Harry C.

  • Anyone following this? Another hoax?
    ... Denny Klein just patented his process of converting H2O to HHO, producing a gas that combines the atomic power of hydrogen with the chemical stability of water. ... Klein originally designed his water-burning engine for cutting metal. ... Then one day as he drove to his laboratory in Clearwater, he thought of another way to burn his HHO gas. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Anyone following this? Another hoax?
    ... Denny Klein just patented his process of converting H2O to HHO, producing a gas that combines the atomic power of hydrogen with the chemical stability of water. ... Klein originally designed his water-burning engine for cutting metal. ... Then one day as he drove to his laboratory in Clearwater, he thought of another way to burn his HHO gas. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Hydrogen cold enrichment for automotive gasoline engines?
    ... an auto or light truck gasoline engine for the first 5-15 minutes of operation, that is until the engine has reached its ... I don't propose to replace all the gasoline with HHO gas, only the additional gas we normally have to add for cold running. ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)
  • Hydrogen cold enrichment for automotive gasoline engines?
    ... What if you could meter oxy-hydrogen (HHO) or hydrogen gas into ... that is until the engine has reached its ... I don't propose to replace all the gasoline with HHO gas, ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)
  • Re: OT: Water Fuel
    ... The inventor says he came up with a new type of gas called ... It could be the HHO is somewhat safer than pure hydrogen. ... Separating the hydrogen and oxygen takes a lot of energy. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)