On Aug 24, 11:17 am, Don Lancaster <d...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
oui wrote:
earth for energy
#1: Earth4Energy Will Save you a Lot of Money
I know this varies from person to person, because everyone uses a
different amount of fuel for their home. But it is certain you will
gain back your investment for this guide and the devices within a few
days. Energy prices will keep going up and fueling your own home can
give you much security for the future.
Many politicians and scientists are seeking alternative fuels to
reduce greenhouse gases. Now is your chance to do your part in helping
our environment. Even if cleaning the environment isn’t your
objective, you can still save massive amounts of energy.
Quickly, let’s observe the ROI for the product Earth4Energy.
This windmill will cost you about $100, which is really nothing when
compared to the average energy bill. This windmill will be generating
you electricity for at least the next 3 - 5 years, possibly saving you
thousands of dollars in your energy bill. Also, the solar panel can be
constructed with around $150, which is very cheap compared to
professional installs.
If you have a professionally installed device, you would have to wait
years before you make back the money.
#2: Earth4Energy is Easy to Construct
It is easy enough that I can construct it, and I rarely touch tools.
We all know it’s a pain to try and follow instructions that just don’t
work.
However, Earth4Energy is different in that thousands of people have
already attempted and succeeded in making these energy generating
devices. These people are all ordinary people with little to no
experience in construction. You can be assured you will know how to
build this device.
#3: Earth4Energy is Very Professional
What good is a device if it breaks within the next few weeks?
Thankfully, Earth4Energy is NOT something that will break quickly. The
Earth4Energy device teaches you how to construct a windmill and solar
panel that will last for years. Other guides we’ve found teach you to
create a piece of junk that hardly generates power at all. By
following the instructions in Earth4Energy exactly, you are guaranteed
to create an extraordinary device.
source:http://earthscam4energy10.blogspot.com/
Boy, a whole flock of 'em flew over that time.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss:http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: d...@xxxxxxxxxx

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site athttp://www.tinaja.com- Hide quoted text -

Don, while you can bring these idiots to water, but they put up a
fight when you attempt drowning them!

It is obvious to any educated person that nuclear energy is the key to
the future. I'm absolutely amazed that more people don't grasp this
fact, particularly among the environmentally conscious. Nuclear is as
close to a 'Magic Bullet' for an energy solution that is real.

I find it funny, actually pathetic, the opposition to nuclear
generated energy. It calls to mind those dark days when alternating
current electricity was far too dangerous to be wired into your home,
but today what would we do without it? Before electricity, the fear
was gas, but today that's what heats many of our homes (including
mine).

What the average reader fails to realize is that a technology solution
always has a upside and a downside, and we have to weigh each in the
balance to find an acceptable and balanced solution to our needs.
Uneducated laymen find this decision difficult, or impossible. They
seek a perfect solution, and there isn't any!

Harry C.

Do you want that radioactive electricity in your house?

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: don@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: earth for energy
    ... Earth4Energy Will Save you a Lot of Money ... different amount of fuel for their home. ... Energy prices will keep going up and fueling your own home can ... years before you make back the money. ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)
  • Re: earth for energy
    ... different amount of fuel for their home. ... Energy prices will keep going up and fueling your own home can ... let’s observe the ROI for the product Earth4Energy. ... ALL of California's wind energy production can not meet 10 percent of Connecticut's energy consumption. ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)
  • earth for energy
    ... different amount of fuel for their home. ... Energy prices will keep going up and fueling your own home can ... let’s observe the ROI for the product Earth4Energy. ... years before you make back the money. ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)
  • earth for energy
    ... different amount of fuel for their home. ... Energy prices will keep going up and fueling your own home can ... let’s observe the ROI for the product Earth4Energy. ... years before you make back the money. ...
    (sci.energy)
  • earth for energy
    ... different amount of fuel for their home. ... Energy prices will keep going up and fueling your own home can ... let’s observe the ROI for the product Earth4Energy. ... years before you make back the money. ...
    (misc.consumers)