Re: How to Consume Less Energy - The Keys to Cutting Utility Costs by Over 80%
- From: Don Lancaster <don@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:56:40 -0700
Solar energy panels absorb the free energy that we get from the sun as
much as possible throughout the day whatever the sun is out and stores
this energy into something called a converter. A converter is made up
of photovoltaic cells that store this energy until it's ready to turn
Not even wrong.
Not one net watthour of pv solar energy has ever been produced.
These outright scam systems are gasoline destroying net energy sinks.
Net energy production breakeven is highly unlikely to take place until eight years after the fully burdened and amortized costs fall below twenty five cents per peak watt.
Full details and analysis at http://www.tinaja.com/glib/pvlect2.pdf
Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: don@xxxxxxxxxx
Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
- Prev by Date: Re: How to Consume Less Energy - The Keys to Cutting Utility Costs by Over 80%
- Next by Date: Global Warming and what you can do to against it
- Previous by thread: Re: How to Consume Less Energy - The Keys to Cutting Utility Costs by Over 80%
- Next by thread: Global Warming and what you can do to against it