Re: Could a 200 year engine solve today's oil crisis?

From: Uncle Al (UncleAl0_at_hate.spam.net)
Date: 06/07/04

Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:09:00 -0700

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" wrote:

> Could a 200 year engine solve today's oil crisis?
[snip]

Yeah - if this were the year 5200 AD. Idiot wog.

HEY, BOYS AND GIRLS, LET'S POWER A NEWCOMEN ENGINE WITH...
H*Y*D*R*O*G*E*N! We'll use prayers instead of piston rings.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Read all about model hobbies
    ... > Hey Doc, do you get a free fring pan with that engine when you buy it? ... No frying pan but my last motor came with a dozen eggs and some bacon! ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)
  • Re: Could a 200 year engine solve todays oil crisis?
    ... Yeah - if this were the year 5200 AD. Idiot wog. ... HEY, BOYS AND GIRLS, LET'S POWER A NEWCOMEN ENGINE WITH... ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Taken the Plunge
    ... >Hey, what's wrong with a two stroke? ... In my day I could have the engine out ... We're going to the Island on it for our silver wedding ...
    (uk.rec.models.engineering)
  • Re: Materials for 2 stroke expansion chambers
    ... > Hey, I am building my rd350 engine and would like to hands on on a pair ... > of tuned exhaust. ... First published in the seventies, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.tech)
  • Re: LotRO: So how is the solo content these days?
    ... extend to the online full expansion deal with 30 days thrown in this weekend. ... Hey, it's an older engine but it's ever so playable for a newbie, so even though I have LOTRO free to play, I just don't know if I want to invest the time to find out I'm back where I started, IYKWIM. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)