Re: Tesla Turbine (again)

A fundamental contradiction. The working volume decreases as you move
toward the center of the disks but energy comes from the expansion of a gas.

it's my understanding that Tesla gas turbines (rather than pumps) are
generally impulse type, with the expansion happening at the inlet
nozzle

anyway the fluid moves more radially and less tangentially when closer
to the center

  • Re: The ||= assignment operator
    ... the understanding of the "Programming Ruby" text (p. 125 of the ... Strictly speaking, it isn't shorthand for either, since there are ... However, discounting that, the expansion is: ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: The worst thing about the zombie invasion!
    ... It was my understanding, that this event would continue for a little ... while in the expansion, to sort of end it properly. ... out - the Lich King won't be pleased about that. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: use of #define MACRO(A,B)
    ... While understanding some code, I came across a definition of macro ... #define MACRO// expansion missing ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Data File Growth operations
    ... In light of this, I need further understanding. ... When I manually expand the data file 1 GB, the expansion takes ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)