Re: Good freeware fractal generator for Windows XP ?

From: Jim Hauser (jdh_at_jdhauser.com)
Date: 02/18/05

    Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:37:49 -0600

    Most of the older versions work fine with Windows XP.

    I am currently running Tierazon 2.9 , Apophysis and Chaoscope on XP Pro
    without any problems.

    I do not have the links on hand at this time but if you go to
    alt.binaries.fractal-art or alt.binaries.pictures.fractals you can get tons
    of help. Request that someone repost the FAQ, it has many, many links.

    Alternatively if you wish, I could send you the install packs directly.
    (send me an email.)

    Jim

    "freeposte" <freeposte@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello dear members of the sci.fractals newsgroup, could you point me out
    > with a good freeware fractal generator for Windows XP Family please ? I
    > did
    > not find out an XP version of the good old Fractint !
    >
    > Superheroes from the SSL - Stone Soup League : ) - where are You when I
    > neeeeed yoouuuuuuu !
    >
    > is there any ?
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Octavio

    • Re: "Lost" MS Word.....
      ... Office, Add/Remove and Belarc. ... Although you once had a non-genuine installation of the Windows XP ... You once had a tech install what you now believe to be a non-genuine ... I got from MS must be an "upgrade" from the Pro. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: "Lost" MS Word.....
      ... Office, Add/Remove and Belarc. ... Although you once had a non-genuine installation of the Windows XP ... You once had a tech install what you now believe to be a non-genuine ... I got from MS must be an "upgrade" from the Pro. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • .Re: "Lost" MS Word.....
      ... I got from MS must be an "upgrade" from the Pro. ... I am presuming this is a full, retail version of Windows XP Home. ... A clean install involves erasing everything and starting from scratch. ... Since Belarc is showing you also have Windows XP Pro (as you mentioned ...