Re: Good freeware fractal generator for Windows XP ?

From: Jim Hauser (jdh_at_jdhauser.com)
Date: 02/18/05

    Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:37:49 -0600

    Most of the older versions work fine with Windows XP.

    I am currently running Tierazon 2.9 , Apophysis and Chaoscope on XP Pro
    without any problems.

    I do not have the links on hand at this time but if you go to
    alt.binaries.fractal-art or alt.binaries.pictures.fractals you can get tons
    of help. Request that someone repost the FAQ, it has many, many links.

    Alternatively if you wish, I could send you the install packs directly.
    (send me an email.)

    Jim