Re: Art Of Digital Show

Jim,

I saw the images in the newsgroup and am interested in what you said about putting together all the basic fractal sets. These four that I saw are in the basic formula sets, but there can be many more. A starting place for the complete set of fractal types could be found at the wikipedia site at this address - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fractals

On the subject of post processing - I appreciate post processing of fractals when it is done in a good context. One good site I would recommend that does good work with post processing of fractals into digital art is a site created by Adam Webb - http://www.inkdigital.org/

regards,
Steve