Re: "'Fahrenheit 9/11' showed me the truth and compelled me to do what I can to stop the killing of innocent people," she said.

From: Vendicar Decarian (VD_at_Pyro.net)
Date: 07/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:05:47 -0400

"Karl Johanson" <karljohanson@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:e4zIc.80806$P7.36158@pd7tw3no...
> So Bush didn't keep reading "My Pet Goat"?

  We know he wasn't reading, because his lips weren't moving.

  Personally I think he just couldn't keep up with the 1st graders.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's
not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)