Re: "'Fahrenheit 9/11' showed me the truth and compelled me to do what I can to stop the killing of innocent people," she said.

From: Vendicar Decarian (VD_at_Pyro.net)
Date: 07/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:05:47 -0400

"Karl Johanson" <karljohanson@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:e4zIc.80806$P7.36158@pd7tw3no...
> So Bush didn't keep reading "My Pet Goat"?

  We know he wasn't reading, because his lips weren't moving.

  Personally I think he just couldn't keep up with the 1st graders.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's
not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Who is the egomaniac Ahmadinejad?
    ... But Bush does it in the US and he does not do this with Iranians! ... His family have business with the fundie SAud and Bin Laden families. ... "The Carlyle group is a multinational conglomerate that invests in heavily ... his family's investments in the Carlyle Group. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: vingaca, agora foi dito
    ... Esqueci de enfatizar meu ponto: o bush fez oque fez. ... nao falamos da mesma coisa. ... Escolher de atacar o Iraq sim, foi por interesse do ... O Bin e ao meu ver como Jesus; ...
    (soc.culture.brazil)
  • Re: Wheres the furor from the Left over Able Danger?
    ... > that President Bush was first told on Aug. 6 that Osama bin ... > told reporters that the intelligence briefing given to Bush at ... > Officer Says Pentagon Barred Sharing Pre-9/11 Qaeda Data With F.B.I. ... >about lack of action on terrorism? ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: One Third Of Germans Believe Bush Was Behind 9/11 Attacks
    ... Bush knew in advance about the attacks and let them happen because it ... Inquiry sought was a set of copies of the President's Daily Brief ... and other Daily Brief items regarding Bin ... there in the report for everyone else to draw. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Oil in Iraq Question
    ... between Hussein and al Qaeda. ... bin Laden immediately ... Bush Sr., the Saudi government allied themselves with the U.S., ...
    (sci.geo.geology)