Re: Pros and cons - being a meteorologist

> > Well, you could pick interior design and applied math or physics. Then
> > jump to grad school and pick up a meteorlogy degree if you
> > choose. Meteorology has lots of math and lots of physics, in addition
> > to weather and climate. The better your background in both, the easier
> > it will be once you do hit college.

I'll have a good background in both by then, that's part of the reason I
can't choose between them easily. I'm starting an interior design club and
joining the meteorology club, and the high school in my town offers really
good courses.

  • Ignore Test: outline layout
    ... scope of the FAQ, and whether there is anything there to interest you. ... Tornadoes, Tropical Storms, Noctilucent clouds, Global climate change ... etc. See the link entitled "other meteorology related FAQ's". ... 2A.19 Why does the weather sometimes get 'stuck in a rut'? ...
    (uk.test)
  • [Announce] Updated FAQ/Glossary files available
    ... Please also note that should you forget to bookmark the FAQ or Glossary, ... Tornadoes, Tropical Storms, Noctilucent clouds, Global climate change ... etc. See the link entitled "other meteorology related FAQ's". ... 2A.19 Why does the weather sometimes get 'stuck in a rut'? ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • [Announce] updated FAQ & Glossary now available
    ... scope of the FAQ, and whether there is anything there to interest you. ... Questions relating to general meteorology. ... 2A.19 Why does the weather sometimes get 'stuck in a rut'? ... Climate, ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • [Announce] FAQ / Glossary updates now available
    ... scope of the FAQ, and whether there is anything there to interest you. ... Questions relating to general meteorology. ... 2A.19 Why does the weather sometimes get 'stuck in a rut'? ... Climate, ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Meteorology FAQ Part 5/7: Sources of weather data
    ... Meteorology FAQ Part 2/7: Sources of weather data ... Meteorology FAQ Part 6/7: Print and other resources ... General discussion of meteorology; current and historic weather ... Subject: 4) Mailing lists ...
    (sci.geo.meteorology)