Re: Report shows Global Warming MUCH worse than predicted.

On 23 May 2007 05:07:02 GMT, I R A Darth Aggie <n0b0dy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
, A non coffee lover Said:

On Tue, 22 May 2007 23:26:00 -0400,
Coffee Lover <DontSendMeEmail@xxxxxxxx>, in
<vvc7539itbl97t3heg3s8rq51vdhtp1o7g@xxxxxxx> wrote:

+ I shall make Global Warming worse if you keep burning American Flags
+ and promoting Liberal/Communist ideals to solve problems.
+ --- God [the man in charge!]

So, who, exactly wrote this down?

God did, silly.

+ Seriously, making God angry is a bad idea, just ask satan.

True.

But then again, putting words in G*d's mouth probably pisses Him off,
too.

God also get's angry at people who don't appreciate humor and irony
when discussing Global Warming.

  • Re: Free will
    ... is a direct consequence of the "no god" ... is the subjective perception (or illusion if you choose a quantum ... But if our mental machinery is driven by (quantum) randomness, ... destroying one or more of the entities that are in conflict. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: determinism, Bohm, Bell
    ... > between the predictions of quantum theory and what can be inferred, ... a conflict established by Bell's inequality. ... > might be called local hidden variables, but this fact is of little ... > Is 'hidden determinism' viable? ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)