GPSMAP 60CS

I was wondering if the GPSMAP 60CS will do area calculation? I thought I
read in a feature list one place that it did but can not find that info
again?

Correct me if I am wrong but I am thinking you could take the unit to a
field then walk/drive the edges of the field then get the unit to tell you
the total acres or square feet?

  • Re: GPSMAP 60CS
    ... > I was wondering if the GPSMAP 60CS will do area calculation? ... pages you get to see when pressing the page button... ... Press Menu twice then go to the Setup icon and press enter then go to the Page Seq ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: garmin gpsmap wrong way 76
    ... how do you do "routing" with the gpsmap 76? ... Color Map as well, not familiar with that. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Altimeters
    ... I looked at the Geko 301 and GPSMap 60CS. ... benefit of the rest of the thread, I can see the option buried deep ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Anywhere WX
    ... Never used AnywhereWX, but did you consider the GPSMAP 396? ... a more integrated package. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.aviation.ifr)
  • Re: Problem Solved: Map 276C AP NMEA Interface
    ... I understand that your problem was with the hardware, myne is the ... your new unit is a GpsMap 276C or a GpsMap 276C PLUS? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)