Re: Cold starting a Holux GPSlim240 from Treo 650

A good source of info is
I don't know if there is Palm software, but this is a place to start...

<notmyprivateemail2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1168545238.299282.175190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I posted this over at comp.sys.palmtops.pilot but didn't get any

I bought a Holux GPSlim240 to match my Treo 650 a while back. Since I
couldn't get I to work at once I put it on the shelf for a couple of
months. Now that I'm tracking down the problem the sales rep tells me I
need to cold start the Holux using an app called GPSViewer. It seems
this app is only available for Windows PDAs and as a Windows desktop

Is there any other way of cold starting the a Holux GPSlim240 from a
Palm OS device?