Re: OT: Lat/Lon convert to UK postcode?

On 12 Jun, 11:04, Terry Pinnell <terrypinDEL...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Anyone know of a simple-to-use tool that will let me enter the
Latitude/Longitude co-ords and get the closest UK post code please?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Google's your friend http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=lat+and+long+conversion+to+uk+post+code
you'll know what to do if it wraps

  • Re: (2009-08-09) NS-RFC: If you dont feel like cooking dinner...
    ... That's the closest I've ever been! ... I call my (affluent) friend and beg to go out! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Joanie
    ... the closest thing to permanent I'll be able to manage. ... My friend, Joanie, died this evening, in my arms, and by the hand ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: OT: Consumer Alert
    ... Suddenly, without warning, Hunter exclaimed: ... were more expensive than the competition. ... The one closest to my home closed a year or more ago. ... Ebay is your friend. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Bruce At Giants Stadium In The Fall On Sale Soon
    ... They are only good for the 4,000 or so people who are closest to the ... stage(or have a good viewing angle. ... a friend of a friend works at the Meadowlands and ... can always get tickets even the day before. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: If the BCS had existed before 1998 ...
    ... > That Washington team was a monster. ... The closest any team played them that year was Cal who only lost by seven. ... My friend Tracy's dad coached that Cal team - and the 1996 Sun Devils, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)