Solar storm to peak Tues - may affect GPS

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/biggest-solar-storm-since-2005-underway-will-peak-tuesday/2012/01/23/gIQAivH6KQ_story.html?hpid=z2

--
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty."
Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer).

  • Re: Solar storm to peak Tues - may affect GPS
    ... "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty." ... Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer). ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Solar storm to peak Tues - may affect GPS
    ... "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty." ... Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer). ... My GPS receiver is tracking fine and power is still on in Quebec. ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Merry Christmas
    ... "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty." ... Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer). ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: LightSquared seeks probe of GPS advisory board member
    ... "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty." ... Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer). ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Leica and the Jews
    ... "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty." ... Douglas Adams - (Could have been a GPS engineer). ...
    (alt.photography)