Re: feature tracking (using kalman filter)
- From: "kc" <shekhar.kc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Apr 2006 01:44:43 -0700
may be this would give additional ideas ..
I am working on a similar area .. trying to track features from low
resolution video(specifically moving objects).
I ahve come across an interesting paper that uses use of wavelets along
temporal direction in conjunction with kalman filter for tacking moving
link : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/Publications/Papers/1000274.pdf
however, I have a query.
how are you initializing, and updating the kalman filter parameters in
your case ?
have an algo/ pseudocode etc..?
would be of immense help to me.
- Prev by Date: warp image
- Next by Date: Re: Image segmentation problem for Lego pieces
- Previous by thread: Re: feature tracking (using kalman filter)
- Next by thread: Anti flicker filter