Local maxima of an image

Hi everyone....
I'm trying to develop the skeleton of few basic shapes from their
binary image... for this i'm using their distance transform to compute
the skeleton. accordingly i have to obtain the local maxima to get the
skelton... how can i obtain the local maxima of the distance transform
which will be a gray scale image...

  • Local maxima of an image
    ... I'm trying to develop the skeleton of few basic shapes from their ... how can i obtain the local maxima of the distance transform ...
    (sci.image.processing)
  • Re: Local maxima of an image
    ... I'm trying to develop the skeleton of few basic shapes from their ... how can i obtain the local maxima of the distance transform ... A local maximum is usually defined as a pixel from which all paths ... Thus it is not enough to analyze just the direct neighbors. ...
    (sci.image.processing)
  • Distance Transform , Skeletonization , Binary Image
    ... I am looking for subroutine to calculate distance transform and ... skeleton of binary image. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)