background removal for face images

hi
i am looking for informtion on background removal of face images(color
or greyscale) .are there any open source libraries in java or python
languages that i can use in my code?I am trying to implement a pre
processing module for a face images collection

i am new to this area and googling didn't help much..if anyone can
point me in the right direction ,i would be most happy!

thanks

  • Re: Basic inheritance question
    ... used 'this' in C++ and Java. ... but in Python it doesn't. ... you meant "in languages that has implicit instance reference available in methods"? ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Basic inheritance question
    ... Old Java habits die slowly. ... No, seriously it isn't Java habits only, most other languages wouldn't ... That's not very far from what a Python method object does - ... reference to the current instance is to pass it as an argument to the ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: why is "self" used in OO-Python?
    ... When you define a method in Java there is an implicit 'this' passed to the ... Python cannot tell when you define a function whether the function ... Some languages don't allow you to encapsulate ...     def phone: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: why is "self" used in OO-Python?
    ... When you define a method in Java there is an implicit 'this' passed to the ... Python cannot tell when you define a function whether the function ... Some languages don't allow you to encapsulate ... def phone ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Any famous C++ project in open source Linux?
    ... Binary> programmer for commercial, I have no chance to choose ... the reason is these two languages can produce binary ... Can you tell me what is inherent in Java that makes it impossible to ... Unimagable that use Python to develop this. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)