Thresholding techniques in Matlab

Within matlab Otsu's method is implemented to automatically find a
threshold value to perform your binarization to a gray-scale image.
There are many other techniques available such as entropy-based
thresholding and maximum likelihood thresholding. Are there any
implementations of this automatic threshold value search algoritms
available in Matlab? If so, where can I find them?

Kind regards,
Nico

  • Re: thresholding with matlab
    ... This will do it better and is better MATLAB style. ... % originalImage = imread; ... % Threshold the original image at 50, ... First pointer is that you need to learn how to program MATLAB without ...
    (sci.image.processing)
  • Re: Edge detection
    ... how did the matlab choose the value of threshold when i didn't put a ... > can actually modify its edge finding characteristics by modifying ... > are optional parameters in the Matlab function. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Simultaneously Image processing on several frames
    ... I know how to apply a threshold, ... > and from the video I extract the frames. ... FAQ 4.12 from the Matlab Wiki... ... How could I run the cycle and get a thresholded jpg for every cycle? ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Edge detection
    ... is that it would compute the high threshold from the statistics ... Dave Robinson ... >> Toma wrote: ... >> are optional parameters in the Matlab function. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: thresholding with matlab
    ... % originalImage = imread; ... % Threshold the original image at 50, ... Third pointer is: there's a MATLAB newsgroup: comp.soft-sys.matlab ...
    (sci.image.processing)