Re: English spelling in posts

necoandjeff wrote:
> Ben Bullock wrote:
>
>>http://tinyurl.com/duuru
>

> When the number of mispelled words in a post approaches 1/3 of the total,
> that particular rule of etiquette no longer applies...

Danny likes this one too:

Use Mail, Don't Post a Follow-up

One of the biggest problems we have on the network is that when someone
asks a question, many people send out identical answers. When this
happens, dozens of identical answers pour through the net. Mail your
answer to the person and suggest that they summarize to the network.
This way the net will only see a single copy of the answers, no matter
how many people answer the question.
If you post a question, please remind people to send you the answers by
mail and at least offer to summarize them to the network.

  • Re: English spelling in posts
    ... >> Ben Bullock wrote: ... >> When the number of mispelled words in a post approaches 1/3 of the ... > One of the biggest problems we have on the network is that when ... > by mail and at least offer to summarize them to the network. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: English spelling in posts
    ... >> Ben Bullock wrote: ... >> When the number of mispelled words in a post approaches 1/3 of the total, ... > answer to the person and suggest that they summarize to the network. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] home net security (was Re: 802.11b and IPSec)
    ... of data on their home network is- or who underestimates it. ... > services from those hosts). ... I don't feel I need 3DES, it *is* a home network after all, and the host ... more about that when I summarize the responses. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: English spelling in posts
    ... that particular rule of etiquette no longer applies... ... >> Danny likes this one too: ... >> the network. ... >> by mail and at least offer to summarize them to the network. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)