Re: Loaded Question
- From: Sean <seanpantsholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:46:53 GMT
Louise Bremner wrote:
> Lawrence J. Howell <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "How many kanji do you know?"
> "Never bothered to count...."
It's also an ever-changing number, and certainly not changing in a
steady upward direction. They come and they go. Perhaps a psychologist
could deduce something about one's character by analysing those kanji
which one keeps on knowing even if one doesn't read or write them very
- Prev by Date: Re: [link] furichin wa yabai
- Next by Date: Re: Loaded Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Loaded Question
- Next by thread: Re: Loaded Question