Re: English Versions of Japan Monbusho's Songs

"Anthony Bryant" <anthony_bryant@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:x0cxf.52526$ih5.48169@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ito-san, what is the link your song site? I have a friend
who's recently gotten a bug about some "traditional Japanese
songs" and I thought I might direct her to your site.

My main HP is .

Also searching Yahoo and Google just by my handle name, "B. Ito"
will lead you to my many other sites.

Firstly I introduce my new translations in my BBS:

Then I post those translations into this newsgroup to get any
comments, suggestions and corrections of my English and
other languages.

My new English translations of 5 Japanese Min-you songs
last December and this January are as follows.  I am going to
post here one by one after some more corrections.

B. Ito

Relevant Pages

  • 107u2
    ... savestate0104u7ora [Adam Bousley] ... * many corrections to descriptive set names, adding revision letters, ... finished yet): [Aaron Giles] ... Fixed bug that prevented save/restore from working in the UI. ...
  • Re: global warming, program bug causes error in nasa calculations, 1998 no longer hottest year on re
    ... I think this debate will go on for some years, ... note that the corrections are only to a usa ... attributed to the Y2K bug then all corresponding global temperature ... If they have released corrected data ...
  • Workaround for serious bug in MacSpeech Dictate 1.2.1
    ... MacSpeech Dictate 1.2.1 workaround for bug - ... As most expert users of MD know, there is a bug ... that MD has forgotten all their corrections. ...
  • Re: know of any video surveillance system?
    ... >> I've fixed it for Freebsd, but haven't fed the corrections back to the ... Not so much a bug as, apparently, plain wrong code. ... Please use the corrected version of the address below for replies. ... Mike Scott Harlow Essex England. ...