Re: Learning Hiragana -- Opinion Needed

dasunt@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Comments? Suggestions for another resource I'm missing that's better?

Thank you in advance.

I am just a beginner (same stage as you - learning hiragana and
katakana), and I'm finding this to be very helpful:

http://www.theiling.de/schrift/#hiragana

LM

  • Re: No absolutes in bridge
    ... string of reprimands about "nothing's 100% in bridge.", ... if it doesn't work for the beginner all the time, ... Not sure about the rest, but with 37 HCP, you're missing either a K, ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: No absolutes in bridge
    ... string of reprimands about "nothing's 100% in bridge.", ... if it doesn't work for the beginner all the time, ... Not sure about the rest, but with 37 HCP, you're missing either a K, ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: Which scientific calculator does it all for the beginner?
    ... Isn't NewzHound777 missing? ... > Which scientific calculator does it all for the beginner? ... I would get an HP49G+. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Is it worth collecting rare CDs?
    ... I rarely have the patience for it. ... It's a reminder that I could be doing ... If the info is missing (or only in Katakana, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Praying mantis
    ... I know this ain't the perfect photo, cause the mantis' antennas are missing ... a little, but as a beginner in macro, I think this is a pretty dang good ...
    (alt.photography)